Daily Current Affairs of 01, February 2021
Daily Current Affairs of 01, February 2021
Here we have provided the most important current news of the 01 February 2021 PDF to prepare for the Competition exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB, and bank exams). These Current Top News will be edited from Various Sources such as PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, and all government websites. And here we have given you the highlights of the day.
Current News An important part of getting good points in the general awareness section. Aspirants should therefore be aware of current Exam Preparatory News. On Our Blog, We Have Provided The Latest Travel News With Various Facts such as International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. . All the best…
Indian Coast Guard celebrates its 45th anniversary:
The Indian Coast Guard is celebrating its 45th anniversary on 01 February 2021.
The Director-General, Indian Coast Guard K Natarajan reaffirmed the Native’s commitment to ensuring that the oceans are safe, secure, and clean.
About the Indian Coast Guard:
- The motto of the Indian Coast Guard “Vayam Rakshamah” means ‘We Defend’
- Director-General, Indian Coast Guard K Natarajan
See more details about the important dates for various competitive test preparations using the link provided below
UP acquires the second boat under the PRASAD Central Government program:
Uttar Pradesh has acquired the second boat under the Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) program of the Central Government. This two-line boat will dive into the waters of the Ganga River and show visitors the spectacular views of the 84 ghats of Kashi.
State Tourism Minister Neelkanth Tiwari has secured the cruise at Ravidas Ghat.
About Uttar Pradesh:
- CM – Yogi Adityanath
- Governor- Anandiben Patel
- Capital- Lucknow
Minister of Health Addressed BAPIO, Wales Annual Conference
Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed the British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (BAPIO), Wales Annual Conference on India’s success in combating COVID-19.
- At the time, he said a unique digital Co-WIN platform was developed to support the vaccine work.
- Cowin (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network) has launched the MSH (MeitY Startup Hub) platform, a collaborative platform built under MeitY’s MegY.
- Co-WIN means -Success by COVID
About Health Ministry
- Union Minister – Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- Ministers of State (Health and Family Welfare) – Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey
The Minister of Trade Unions addressed the 42nd Annual National Conference IIPA:
Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh addressed the 42nd Annual General Meeting of the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) J&K Branch.
- Jitendra Singh called on IIPA to expand its role and partner in capacity building and at the same time raise awareness among stakeholders on the latest best practices
- Headquarters- New Delhi
- National Chairman IIPA- Dr. Jitendra Singh
The Minister of Fabrics officially opens the 8th India International Silk Fair
Union Textile Minister Smriti Zubin Irani opened the 8th India International Silk Fair at the Virtual Portal from 31 January to 4 February. The exhibition is considered to be the largest Indian silk exhibition, held under one roof on the visual platform of the Indian Silk Export Promotion Council.
- India has a long history of silk production and is the second-largest producer of silk.
- India is the only country in the world that produces all four types of silk namely Mulberry, Eri, Tassar, and Mugwa, and has the largest variety of products
- Union Minister of Textiles – Smriti Zubin Irani. She is also the Minister of Women and Child Development.
An agreement of Rs 50,000 crore is expected to be signed on the 114 aircraft project
The Air Force had been doing one airplane project at a time. Now, its 83 LCA Mark 1A troops have been fired by a Cabinet Security Committee headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- A multi-billion dollar agreement should be signed in Bengaluru during the time of Aero India. The 83 LCA Tejas will replace the four MiG-21 fighter jets that are expected to be completed soon.
- The focus will now be on the 114 aviation project. get 114 fighter jets expected to cost more than ₹ 1.3 lakh crore
About Ministry of Defence:
- Union Minister- Shri Raj Nath Singh
- Minister of State (Defence) – Shri Shripad Yesso Naik
India’s Vice President will inaugurate “Aadi Mahotsav”
Indian Deputy President Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will present the “Aadi Mahotsav”, National Tribal Festival on February 1, 2021, in Dilli Haat, INA, New Delhi.
- Aadi Mahotsav is scheduled from February 01- February 15, 2021.
- The ceremony will be organized by TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs:
- Union Minister – Shri Arjun Munda
- Minister of State- Smt. Renuka Singh Saruta
ISRO plans to launch an educational satellite built by various universities.
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is expected to launch the satellite SriShakthiSat and two other satellites developed by the JPR Institute of Technology in Chennai and the GH Raisoni College of Engineering in Maharashtra and nine study satellites developed by various universities in the country.
- SriShakthiSat, a satellite developed by the Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- The launch will take place via PSLV-C51 from the Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota in February.
- Chairman – K Sivan
- Headquarters- Bengaluru
- Founded in- 1969
Kerala government intends to launch Rs 300 crore three-tower ‘Gender Park’:
Prime Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will officially launch IGCE-II and Gender Park. This is the first step of its kind in the country and is a step towards gender equality in government.
- She will also lay the foundation for the International Women’s Trade and Research Center (IWTRC) on the same day.
- Chief Minister – Pinarayi Vijayan
- Governor- Arif Mohammed Khan
- Capital- Thiruvananthapuram
IAS officer Rajeev Ranjan appointed as TN Chief Secretary:
IAS officer Rajeev Ranjan has appointed as Chief Secretary of TN by the Tamil Nadu government. He will replace K. Shanmugam as Chief Secretary.
- CM- Edappadi K Palaniswami
- Governor- Banwarilal Purohit
- Capital- Chennai
TN Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy bag:
Tamil Nadu lifted the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy by beating Baroda by seven wickets. The last match was held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad.
- This was Tamil Nadu’s second victory of the Sydney Mushtaq Ali Trophy (SMAT), after winning their first title back in 2006-07
Khelo India Zanskar Sports and Youth Festival is held in Zanskar Valley:
- The Khelo India Zanskar Sports and Youth Festival which runs for 7 to 13 days are held in the Zanskar Valley of the Union Territory of Ladakh.
- The first festival of its kind is organized by the Department of Sports and Youth under the auspices of Khelo India in partnership with the Ladakh Tourism Department.
- It is one of the major events planned to promote winter tourism in Ladakh.
- Sports Secretary Ravinder Kumar, Tourism Director UT Ladakh Kunzes Angmo, and others were introduced at the event.
About Ministry of Sports:
- Sports Minister – Shri Kiren Rijiju
- Secretary(Sports)- Shri Ravi Mital
Asia-Pacific Health Index for you:
A report by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) reports on the ‘Asia-Pacific Personalized Health Index’. This indicator measures the readiness of 11 health systems across the region – Australia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and New Zealand. India is ranked 10th with 41 points in the index. Owners of senior positions in this index are provided below.