Ministers of State
- Minister of State (MoS) is junior to Cabinet Minister.
- Each cabinet minister has a Minister of State.
- Every MOS reports to either the Cabinet Minister or Independent charge of the ministry, they work in close coordination.
- MoS is not called to the Cabinet meetings.
- In addition to the large box in which I was accustomed to carrying it, the queen ordered a small, about six-square-foot [12 sq m], ten-foot-tall one, to make it easier to travel; because one was too big on Glumdalclitch’s lap and too heavy for the coach; performed by this same artist, who directed me to the whole event. The revolving cupboard was square, with a window between the three squares, and each window was fitted with a metal fence outside, to prevent accidents on long journeys. On the fourth side, which had no window, were set up two solid brackets, in which the person carrying me when I had the idea of riding a horse, put on a leather belt, and girded it around his loins. It was always the office of the faithful servant in whom I trusted, whether I had visited the king and queen in their proceedings, or had loved to see the gardens, or visited a certain lady or minister of state in court when Glumdalclitch may not have been active; for I soon began to be known and respected among the nobles, I think that more because of the grace of their sovereignty, than any of my merits. On the trip, when I was tired of the trainer, the horseman tied me to my box, placing it on a pillow in front of him; and there I had the full hope of the world on three sides, from my three windows. In this closet, I had a garden bed and a hammock.
|S.No||MINISTRY||MINISTER OF STATE||CONSTITUENCY||MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT|
|1||Parliamentary Affairs, Statistics, Programme Implementation||Vijay Goel||Rajasthan||Rajya Sabha|
|2||Finance, Shipping||Radhakrishnan P||Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu||Lok Sabha|
|3||Drinking-Water and Sanitation||S. S. Ahluwalia||Darjeeling, West Bengal||Lok Sabha|
|4||Drinking-Water and Sanitation||Ramesh Chandappa Jigajinagi||Bijapur, Karnataka||Lok Sabha|
|5||Social Justice and Empowerment||Ramdas Athawale||Maharashtra||Rajya Sabha|
|6||Steel||Vishnu Deo Sai||Raigarh, Chhattisgarh.||Lok Sabha|
|7||Rural Development||Ram Kripal Yadav||Pataliputra, Bihar||Lok Sabha|
|8||Home Affairs||Hansraj Gangaram Ahir||Chandrapur, Maharashtra||Lok Sabha|
|9||Mines and Coal||Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary||Banaskantha, Gujarat||Lok Sabha|
|10||Railways||Rajen Gohain||Nowgong, Assam||Lok Sabha|
|11||External Affairs||General (Retd ) V K Singh||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.||Lok Sabha|
|12||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Panchayati Raj||Parshottam Rupala||Gujarat||Rajya Sabha|
|13||Social Justice and Empowerment||Krishan Pal||Faridabad, Haryana||Lok Sabha|
|14||Tribal Affairs||Jaswantsinh Sumanbhai Bhabhor||Dahod, Gujarat||Lok Sabha|
|15||Finance||Shiv Pratap Shukla||Uttar Pradesh||Rajya Sabha|
|16||Health and Family Welfare||Ashwini Kumar Choubey||Buxar, Bihar||Lok Sabha|
|17||Tribal Affairs||Sudarshan Bhagat||Lohardaga, Jharkhand||Lok Sabha|
|18||Human Resource Development||Upendra Kushwaha||Karakat, Bihar||Lok Sabha|
|19||Home Affairs||Kiren Rijiju||Arunachal West, Arunachal Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|20||Women and Child Development, Minority Affairs||Dr. Virendra Kumar||Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|21||Skill Development and Entrepreneurship||Anantkumar Hegde||Uttara Kannada, Karnataka||Lok Sabha|
|22||External Affairs||M. J. Akbar||Madhya Pradesh||Rajya Sabha|
|23||Food Processing Industries||Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti||Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|24||Science and Technology, Earth Sciences||Y. S. Chowdary||Andhra Pradesh||Rajya Sabha|
|25||Civil Aviation||Jayant Sinha||Hazaribagh, Jharkhand||Lok Sabha|
|26||Heavy Industries, Public Enterprises||Babul Supriyo||Asansol, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|27||Social Justice and Empowerment||Vijay Sampla||Hoshiarpur, Punjab||Lok Sabha|
|28||Parliamentary Affairs, Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation||Arjun Ram Meghwal||Bikaner constituency, Rajasthan||Lok Sabha|
|29||Textiles||Ajay Tamta||Almora, Uttrakhand||Lok Sabha|
|30||Agriculture, Farmers Welfare||Krishna Raj||Shahjahanpur seat, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|31||Road Transport, Highways, Shipping Chemicals and Fertilizers||Mansukh L Mandaviya||Gujarat||Rajya Sabha|
|32||Health and Family Welfare||Anupriya Patel||Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|33||Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, Commerce and Industry||C. R. Chaudhary||Nagaur, Rajashthan||Lok Sabha|
|34||Law and Justice, Corporate Affairs||P. P. Chaudhary||Pali, Rajashthan||Lok Sabha|
|35||Defense||Subhash Ramrao Bhamre||Dhule, Maharashtra||Lok Sabha|
|36||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare||Gajendra Singh Shekhawat||Jodhpur, Rajashthan||Lok Sabha|
|37||Human Resource Development, Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation||Dr. Satya Pal Singh||Sumawali, Madhya Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
- A Minister of State with independent charge is a minister without an overseeing Cabinet Minister in the State or Union Government of India.
- He himself is in charge of his ministry.
- Moreover, such ministers can take part in cabinet meetings on important issues.
- The royal palace is not a typical building, but is a mass of buildings, about seven miles round: the main chambers are usually two hundred and forty feet high, and wide and equally long. The coach was allowed by Glumdalclitch and me when his boss always took him out to see the city or to go between the shops; and I was always in a group, carried in my box; though the girl, according to my wish, used to take me out, holding my hand, so that I could take a good look at the houses and people, as we passed through the streets. I saw our coach that he could be a Westminster-hall square, but not entirely so: yet, I can’t say for sure. One day the governess instructed our trainer to stop at several stores, where beggars, looking for an opportunity, crowded the coach’s sides, and offered me a terrifying spectacle that had never seen the European eye. There was a woman with cancer in her chest, swollen with a bitter size, full of holes, two or three of which I could easily sink into, and cover my whole body. There was a man with a wen on his neck, larger than five packets of wool; and the other, with a few wooden legs, each about six feet [20 m] high. But what seemed to be the biggest hatred were lice crawling on their clothes. I could clearly see the limbs of these insects with my own eyes, much better than those of European lice with a microscope, and their nostrils as sharp as pigs. They were the first I had ever seen, and I had to be content to provide for one of them, if I had the right tools, which I would, unfortunately, leave behind me on the ship, even though, in fact, the idea was boring and turned my stomach well.
|S.No||MINISTRY||MINISTER OF STATE||CONSTITUENCY||MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT|
|1||Planning, Chemicals, and Fertilizers||Rao Inderjit Singh||Gurgaon in Haryana||Lok Sabha|
|2||Labour and Employment||Santosh Kumar Gangwar||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|3||Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy (AYUSH)||Shripad Yesso Naik||North Goa||Lok Sabha|
|4||Development of North Eastern Region (Independent Charge), Prime Minister’s Office, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Atomic Energy, Department of Space||Dr. Jitendra Singh||Udhampur, Jammu Kashmir||Lok Sabha|
|5||Culture, Environment, Forest and Climate Change||Dr. Mahesh Sharma||Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|6||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises||Giriraj Singh||Nawada, Bihar||Lok Sabha|
|7||Communications, Railways||Manoj Sinha||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh||Lok Sabha|
|8||Youth Affairs and Sports, Information and Broadcasting||Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore||Jaipur Rural, Rajasthan||Lok Sabha|
|9||Power and New and Renewable Energy||Shri Raj Kumar Singh||Sarah, Bihar||Lok Sabha|
|10||Housing, Urban Affairs||Hardeep Singh Puri||Uttar Pradesh||Rajya Sabha|
|11||Tourism, Electronics and Information Technology||Alphons Kannanthanam||Rajasthan||Rajya Sabha|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Click Here|